The psychomotor setting is a large and spacious environment, very different materials are stimuli so that the child can live different experiences in which to experience their body, their skills and discover new ones.
In the psychomotricity room you can find for example:
- a watch to mark the time and the various phases of the session
- fine traction material
- handling material
- all labelled with the CAA symbols
- the Cat-Kit emotions thermometer
- cushions and mattresses to create and move without getting hurt
- colours and graphic material to express yourself in the best possible way!