Simply more moderation, more listening, more determination
WHAT IS THAT?
This is a course of “training” and enhancement of reading, writing, comprehension and calculation skills, through exercises, use of educational software or games.
Having a greater awareness of errors and the possibility of correcting them or knowing how to organize the resolution of a mathematical problem could allow the child and young person to have more control over performance and thus limit the number of errors.
IN WHAT SITUATIONS IS A TRAINING DSA USEFUL?
It is useful for all children and young people with learning difficulties linked to specific disorders, such as dyslexia, dystography, dystography, discalculia, disturbance of the comprehension of the text.
It is useful when, despite efforts and commitment, school performance is low and skills acquisition slowed down.
WHAT ARE THE FIGURES IN IMPAROLE INTERVENING AND HOW?
DSA training is carried out by two professional figures:
- works with younger boys and girls;
- recovery of basic skills: phonetic-phonological competence, empowerment in the use of language, lexical enrichment;
- stimulation of reading skills to make it as age-appropriate as possible
- She works with boys and girls from the second cycle of primary school onwards;
- Work on metacognitive skills: use of compensatory strategies, organization and planning skills, definition of a personalized study method;
The aim is to strengthen certain skills and to identify compensatory tools and dispensation measures that can be used to carry out regular studies.
TIMES: HOW MANY TIMES A WEEK?
Individual therapies may be carried out once or twice a week, depending on the objectives.
WHAT ROLE DO PARENTS AND TEACHERS PLAY?
During the course of taking charge, Imparole works closely with the family and school, with the aim of sharing goals, adopting common strategies and circulating information from one context to another, so as to have feedback on the work that is taking place.